Been a while since I posted, so this is going to be quick.
- Major League Baseball taking over day-to-day operations of the Dodgers needed to happen and it's a step closer to the McCourts going the way of the dinosaurs.
- Matt Kemp is still hitting .403, despite "slumping" of late. A "slump" that has included two walk-off home runs. He has more strikeouts than walks, but no one thought he was going to keep up his Albert Pujols-esque BB/K ratio.
- Andre Ethier might have the quietest 19-game hitting streak ever. It's nice to see the extra base hits pick up.
- Jerry Sands got the call. While I still think he needed more time in Triple-A, it's nice to see the Dodgers being aggressive in this department. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sent back to Triple-A sometime this season as he's not off to the best start. But it's nice to see the energy he brought to the fans at Dodger Stadium.
- James Loney is struggling horribly. It's sad to see as he was always one of my favorite Dodgers.
- Juan Uribe still sucks, but he's sucked a lot less of late.
- That's all I have. Go Blue.