Best pitcher: Clayton Kershaw
Best curveball: Kershaw (2nd)
Best changeup: Hyun-Jin Ryu (2nd)
Best pickoff move: Kershaw (2nd)
Best defensive 2B: Mark Ellis (3rd)
Best outfield arm: Yasiel Puig (3rd)
- Not bad representation here. Think Hanley Ramirez should have gotten a mention, seeing as he's been on absolute fire this season, but it's unclear when the managers were polled. Kenley Jansen got shortchanged when it came to "Best reliever."
- Not surprising here, as there isn't a whole lot of elite talent in Albuquerque. If Jose Dominguez had logged enough innings, perhaps he could have gotten a mention for "Best fastball."
Best defensive outfielder: Joc Pederson
Most exciting player: Pederson
- Pederson is clearly the best prospect in Chattanooga (according to seemingly everyone but me). I'm not surprised Zach Lee didn't get a mention.
Best outfield arm: Jon Garcia
- Garcia has a legitimate plus arm. Like Triple-A, there isn't a lot of talent in Rancho Cucamonga. Thankfully, Corey Seager was promoted to High-A on Friday night.
Best reliever: Scott Griggs
- Griggs was named Midwest League Pitcher of the Week, so the "Best reliever" distinction fits. Julio Urias and Seager were outshined by others, including the consensus top prospect in all of baseball: Byron Buxton.
Don't take this list too seriously. The Dodgers, despite popular belief, do have some legitimate talent coming up through the minor leagues. Some will be in Los Angeles sooner rather than later.
Kershaw: SD Dirk, Flickr
All others: Dustin Nosler, Feelin' Kinda Blue